- This event has passed.
Annual Real Estate: The Loudoun Low Down
October 29 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm$75
Expert Insights on Housing, the Economy and New Comp Plan
Learn from nationally recognized housing expert Jenny Schuetz, of the Brookings Institute, about the critical role that sound housing strategy, particularly workforce housing, plays in driving economic growth in communities such as Loudoun.
Ms. Schuetz will be joined by many of Northern Virginia’s leading experts on real estate, economic development workforce strategies, who will share insight into the future of Loudoun’s real estate market and whether the recently adopted Comprehensive Plan will effectively address Loudoun’s workforce housing crisis.
- Panel Discussion #1
Moderator: Colleen Gillis, Cooley
- Christine Windle, President & CEO, Dulles Area Association of Realtors
- Alicia Skoug, Drees Homes; Chair, Northern Virginia Building Industry Assoc.
- Josh Levi, President, Data Center Coalition
- Panel Discussion #2
Moderator: Buddy Rizer, Executive Director, Loudoun County Dept. of Economic Development
- Bill May, Vice President, Miller and Smith
- Tim Steffan, Executive Vice President, Comstock
- Mike Scott, Managing Member, Kincora
- Taylor Chess, President, Peterson Companies