- This event has passed.
Dulles Executive Women Meeting
July 8 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Looking at Business from Our Perspective – Mission
Dulles Executive Women (DEW) is dedicated to helping women leaders and executives leverage their issues, resources and experiences to demonstrate the power of professional women to achieve success. These women leaders will explore topical business, professional, educational, social, political or economic issues to expand relationships and build on the shared interests of the group and within the Chamber framework. We focus on the initiatives that best draw on the talents of the individual members.
Our Main Goals:
Through positive focus and collaboration, we seek to provide opportunities to inform, educate, mentor, and advocate. We share experiences and expertise on a wide variety of selected issues in support of the chamber’s goals and those of the business and broader community.
- SERVICE – DEW Members want to serve the broader community and use their collective expertise to problem-solve and develop ideas.
- EDUCATION – DEW members want to both share their expertise with others and learn from others.
- MENTORING – DEW members want to mentor rising professionals.
- SOCIAL – DEW members value the opportunity to share with women of their background and experience.
- NETWORKING – DEW members want to expand their own business network.
- ADVOCACY – DEW members want to address the unique challenges that women face in the business environment and address those in a well-structured way.