- This event has passed.
CLOSING THE GAP: PREPARING FOR A SUCCESSFUL FEDERAL INTERVIEW
August 9, 2022 @ 6:30 pm
So, you have finally been asked to interview for a federal job! Now that it’s your turn; are you prepared? From knowing what stories to highlight to anticipating the questions you should ask, you need to get ready to close that gap from job seeker to new hire. Come hear from a longtime federal recruiter and hiring manager how to give a winning interview. Also learn some tips to navigate the federal hiring process from job offer through clearance processing to your start date.
At the end of this webinar you will be able to:
1. Discuss what to expect in a federal interview.
2. Describe how to use the STAR method to highlight work accomplishments.
3. Prepare good questions to ask when it’s your turn in the interview.
4. Identify your options if you don’t get a job offer.
5. Describe the process of navigating the process of moving from job offer to start date.