- This event has passed.
Agricultural Technology Fall 2021 Open House
November 6 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Do you want to learn more about the 2-year Associates of Agriculture degree program in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences? If so, join us on Saturday, November 6, 2021 for a day full of activities that highlight all that Virginia Tech and the Agricultural Technology program have to offer you.
Registered participants will be able to attend:
- Agricultural Technology overview session: Presentations highlighting the program’s Associate of Agriculture degree and the two different options, Applied Agriculture Management and Landscape and Turf Management, as well as student community programs and services.
- Alumni Panel: You will be able to hear how a panel of alumni from the program have used their degree. See first-hand how the Agricultural Technology Program has impacted their lives.
- Hokie Chats: You will have a unique opportunity to meet faculty, program administrators, and current students. Representatives from the program will be available to answer questions and engage in conversation.
- Option Tours: Get a first-hand look at the technology and resources available to students in classes, many of which are held outside.
- Apply to Agricultural Technology: Admissions Information Sessions that lay out the admissions process and explain specific Agricultural Technology requirements.
Potential students, parents, high school teachers and advisors are all invited and encouraged to attend.