Workforce development is a key focus area for our team, leveraging a diverse network of public, private and non-profit service providers to help connect Loudoun businesses and job seekers.
Those efforts include:
- Constantly marketing the county for talent attraction;
- Building the workforce pipeline through recruiting, retention and training efforts;
- Leveraging education partners (K-12 and higher education) to meet the needs of the workforce;
- Creating programs that train and grow Loudoun’s labor force;
- Highlighting career expos and career pathways;
- Collaborating with community partners for education and awareness of labor force services.
Talent Bridge ombudsman services are available for companies in our targeted industries, including information communication technology, highly-specialized manufacturing, federal government contracting, and agriculture. Other projects of a large scale will also be considered.
If you would like the help of Loudoun Workforce Analyst Nancy Evanko, please fill out the form below with a detailed request:
Are you a Loudoun County employer who needs help hiring in the technology, highly specialized manufacturing, government contracting or agricultural industries? Please fill out a detailed request form below:
Are you a Loudoun County employer looking to fill part-time, hourly or entry-level positions? Please fill out a detailed request form below: