Title of Position: Account Specialist
Company Name: Shutterfly
Location of Position: Sterling, VA 20167
Position Type: Full Time
Contact Name: Test
Contact Email: Test
Contact Phone Number: Test
The Account Specialist coordinating 8-12 photography schedules, routing photographers to childcare centers, contacting centers via telephone to handle customer inquiries, resolve service-related issues and ensure retention.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs pre- and post-Picture Day calls to ensure Picture Day readiness (e.g., confirmations, inquiries) and provide customer support (e.g., inquiries, issues, offerings, pricing), according to Company guidelines as well as effectively uses resources to research and respond.
• Documents customer contacts and situations, such as service-related issues, accurately and in a timely fashion. Escalates issues or concerns as appropriate.
• Follows established scheduling and productivity guidelines to book Picture Days, schedule photographers by analyzing the market and center locations and resolve scheduling issues.
• Works with the plant to resolve production issues (e.g., quality, processing), explore and identify solution(s) and manage situations.
• Ensures effective and timely communication with Photographers, including the photography schedule, to ensure preparedness for Picture Day.
• Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information, ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
• Post-secondary education preferred.
• 1 – 2 years in an office environment providing customer service (via telephone).
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
• Strong computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), including Microsoft Excel.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently as well as balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
• Takes initiative.
Lifetouch, a Shutterfly Inc. Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment with Lifetouch is contingent upon satisfactory results of a criminal background check.