Loudoun’s small businesses and growing entrepreneur ecosystem are supported by a network of resources including office spaces that fit the needs of early stage businesses. A vibrant mix of co-working, small private offices and community centers are ready to provide your small business with the right location and tools needed to grow.
To receive custom assistance with your property search please contact the Loudoun Department of Economic Development at biz.loudoun.govor visit
Loudoun Incubators and Co-Working Spaces
- 880 Harrison The Blockchain Building, Leesburg HubZone, http://880harrisonstreet.com/our-spaces/
- A Wedding Loft, Leesburg HubZone, https://aweddingloft.com/
- Brickyard, Ashburn, https://brickyardcowork.com/locations/ashburn/
- Cascades Executive Suites, http://bit.ly/2BaQ6oH
- Leesburg Innovation, Leesburg HubZone, http://www.leesburginnovation.com/
- Leesburg Junction, Leesburg HubZone, https://www.leesburgjunction.com/
- Mason Enterprise Center, Leesburg HubZone, http://masonenterprisecenterloudoun.com/consulting/
- Regus, Ashburn, https://www.regus.com/en-us/united-states/virginia/ashburn
- Terminal 68, Sterling, http://www.terminal68.com/
- Xcyte, Leesburg HubZone, http://www.xcyteworkspace.com/
Places to Create
- Frontier Kitchen, Chantilly, https://www.frontier-kitchen.com/chantilly-va
- Makersmiths Makerspace, Leesburg and Purcellville, https://makersmiths.org/
- Makers in Loudoun Library, Aldie/Sterling/Leesburg, https://library.loudoun.gov/Services/MILL
Ready to grow into your own office?
This is a big decision for any entrepreneur. Prior to signing a lease, it’s important that you make sure you’re selecting the right location for your business. The price per square foot should not be the only factor in determining if a location is right for your business.
To help you plan for your new commercial space, LoudounSmallBiz suggests you ask yourself a series of important questions before and during the process. Click here to learn more.