Loudoun understands the importance of time to market and is committed to providing a predictable and reliable development process. The Department of Economic Development is a member of the larger county team who will work with you on your project, ensuring that your target occupancy is achieved.
Loudoun Economic Development will serve as your key contact throughout your development process, whether it is for a build-to-suit project or as a tenant in an existing space.
Loudoun County Development Team
- Department of Economic Development: Liaison
- Building and Development: Subdivision, zoning, site plans and building permits
- Loudoun Water: Review for water and sewer connections
- Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT): Review roads
- Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ): Air quality permits associated with generators
An important component of business growth is encouraging and assisting commercial development opportunities that enhance the tax base. The Fast-Track Commercial Incentive Program is designed to streamline the development process, provide process certainty, reduce approval times and provide a central point of contact.