COVID-19 Business Interruption Fund: Round 3 Details
The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved an additional $2 million in grant funding for the COVID-19 Business Interruption Fund to support Loudoun businesses impacted by the coronavirus outbreak. This funding was allocated from the $36.1 million in federal funding made available to the county through the CARES Act.
The fund will provide 400 randomly selected applicant businesses with a $5,000 grant.
Applicants must demonstrate the following criteria:
- Have between zero and two W-2 employees (no limit on 1099 contractors);
- Have less than $2.5 million in gross annual receipts;
- Have at least a 25% loss in revenue that can be attributed to COVID-19;
- Be a licensed and operational for-profit business in Loudoun County, Va.
- If the applicant business received a grant from the COVID-19 Business Interruption Fund in the first or second rounds, they are not eligible to apply again.
The fund is now open for applications and remain open for 72 hours, closing at noon on June 6, 2020. All submissions will be accepted based on the time stamp that the application was received, verified by county employees, and placed into a pool, where businesses will be randomly selected until the funding has expired.
The deadline for applications is June 6, 2020 at 12 p.m. ET (noon).
Please see the video below for an overview of the application portal, or scroll down to begin your Business Interruption Fund application. You may also view the Next Steps following application submission.