There’s a story behind every Loudoun business, and we want to help you tell yours. Every Tuesday (and weekends during the summer and fall), we feature a different company or resource partner in the business community for a day-long takeover of our @LoudounBiz Instagram account.
What does a takeover look like?
This is an opportunity to post directly to our account and tell your story. Each business is a little bit different, so each takeover looks a little bit different, but they generally include these elements:
- A behind-the-scenes look at your business
- A day in the life of your team
- Different products and services you provide
- Any upcoming or ongoing events
Here are some successful examples:M80 Recording Studio Georges Mill Farm
Benefits and next steps:
Participating in a takeover is totally free and exposes you to thousands of other Loudoun businesses and consumers. If you want your Loudoun-based business to participate, here are the next steps:
- Email Brian Tinsman ASAP for a link to the online schedule. We schedule weeks and months in advance!
- Before your takeover, you’ll get a list of our social media policies and some suggestions for content.
- Promote your takeover on social media and we’ll do the same on our Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- On the day of the takeover, you’ll access the account and post directly to @LoudounBiz.
Andrew Painter is a Virginia guy who fell in love with Virginia wine. Painter, ...
Virginia businesses with a telework program may receive up to $50,000 ...
Comments express only the views of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of this website or any associated person ...
Loudoun County Economic Development added 4 new photos.
Our product guide will feature Loudoun farms where customers can ...
Sunset Hills Vineyard near Purcellville claimed this year’s ...
The company will produce more than $7 million worth Virginia-grown lettuces over the next three years: http://bit.ly/2gJwo9b
Urban farming company Kappa ...