1 Million Cups- Loudoun
April 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Wednesday, happening 2 times
The 1 Million Cups-Loudoun program has helped over 200 founders identify new opportunities for their business.
This forum has been the first stop for many of Loudoun’s successful startups and continues to be an important entry point for many of today’s great business ideas.
Check back soon for this week’s presenter, or APPLY to present your business at https://www.1millioncups.com/loudoun
Why your business should present:
• Get solutions for a business challenge from an engaged and supportive audience;
• Validate that your product or service is the right fit for your customer;
• Crowdsource new ideas for sales and marketing, go-to-market strategy or funding that you may not have considered previously;
• Practice how you deliver the presentation of your business or idea.
What you can expect as an attendee:
• One business owner presents their business each week and provides a challenge or opportunity that they are working on;
• The audience is asked to help provide solutions and ideas for the owner to consider;
• Networking with other business owners and Loudoun community resources.
Learn more about the history and growth of 1 Million Cups across the country, https://www.1millioncups.com/