Learn about Loudoun’s affordable utilities
Loudoun’s commercially-zoned land offers utilities to site borders with ready access.
- A Loudoun location provides access to multiple major communications networks and backbones
- Loudoun maintains major presences from virtually every major telecommunications provider in the country, both from the perspective of fiber/backbone build-out, and business/support presence. The county hosts several world-class network operators such as Verizon, AT&T, and AOL
- Other available fiber providers include SummitIG, Level 3 Communications, XO Communications, Zayo (dark fiber), Fiberlight (dark fiber), Windstream, and many others
- Loudoun has an abundant an affordable power supply for the robust data center community
- Multiple substations located around our business corridors provide the option for dual and/or redundant feeds
- Dominion Virginia Power
- Loudoun also has a variety of solar companies, including Solar Odyssey, Prospect Solar, SunPower and more
- Washington Gas customers have the option of buying natural gas from independent natural gas suppliers, which could result in lower gas prices
- If customers choose the MVA Program, they have the ability to negotiate better prices for alternate fuel choices (including oil)
Water and Sewer
- If you’re within an incorporated town, that town provides sewer and water.
Outside of incorporated towns, water and sewer is provided by Loudoun Water
- Loudoun Water makes reclaimed water available to commercial and industrial customers (see map).
- The reclaimed water helps conserve drinking water while preventing additional nitrogen and phosphorous from entering local rivers and streams.