Get the latest information and business interruption training from state, local and national partners and agencies.
Looking for a list of resources tailored to farms and rural businesses? Click below:COVID-19 Rural Business Resources
4.8.2020 -USDA Rural Development Deputy Under Secretary Bette Brand today announced that USDA is expanding servicing options for guaranteed lenders due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Read the full stakeholder announcement here.
3.23.2020 – Virginia Farm Bureau has created a brief survey for you to share questions, problems, or concerns that you are dealing with in your farming operation as a result of the changing restrictions.
Tool Kits and Documents
- SBA Small Business Association provides guidance for businesses and employers to plan and respond to Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) here.
- Virginia Chamber provides a COVID-19 Resource Center website here.
- U.S. Chamber: Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Consumer delivery permits are available for certain alcoholic beverage licensees and producers from the Virginia ABC at no additional cost. Virginia Farm Wineries and Winery licensees can now request delivery permits via email.
- The Virginia Wineries Association and the Virginia Craft Brewers Guild are both offering online resources and updates for their industry partners.
- The Virginia Employment Commission is providing a Q&A on Unemployment Insurance Procedures in Response To Covid-19
- The Virginia State Corporation Commission (SCC) has directed regulated electric, natural gas and water companies in Virginia to suspend service disconnections until the coronavirus outbreak subsides. Learn more here.
- Several internet and cellular service providers are providing resources and relief for those affected by COVID-19: AT&T, Comcast and Verizon.
- Develop a clear and organized communication plan to help navigate decisions for special events during a crisis with tips from CellarPass here.
- Loudoun Water’s Engineering Customer Service Counter statement.
- Virginia Cooperative Extension provides steps for markets and market managers.
- Virginia Cooperative Extension offers COVID-19 resources.
- Virginia Wine has set up a Virtual Events event type on their site. Wineries are encouraged to promote upcoming virtual events by logging in to their account on virginiawine.org.
Upcoming Live Webinars
Events for June 2020 › Webinars
Events Search and Views Navigation
Calendar of Events
On-Demand Webinars and Podcasts
- Preparing for an Epidemic. Hosted by BizLibrary. Watch here.
- Setting Up Your Remote Workspace. Hosted by BizLibrary. Watch here.
- Conference Call Guidelines. Hosted by BizLibrary. Watch here.
- Staying Productive While Working Remotely. Hosted by BizLibrary. Watch here.
- Enhancing Productivity With Remote Workers. Hosted by BizLibrary. Watch here.
- 3 Keys in a Crisis w/ John Riordan. Hosted by Loudoun County Chamber. Watch here.
- A Playbook For This Unprecedented Moment – Tools to See Your Business Through. Hosted by Loudoun County Chamber. Watch here.
- Contracts & Insurance, Financial Assistance Updates. Hosted by Visit Loudoun:
- COVID 19 Webinar with Congresswoman Jennifer Wexton. Hosted by Visit Loudoun:
COVID-19 Information, Mitigation Efforts & Resources. Hosted by Visit Loudoun:
- How HR and Business Leaders Can Prepare for the Coronavirus. Hosted by Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce. Watch the webinar replay here.
- Sheltering-In – Self-Care for Busy Business Women Now Stuck Inside. Hosted by Loudoun County Chamber. Watch the replay here.
- Social Communication Tips During COVID-19 Crisis. Hosted by Visit Loudoun:
- Would Your Business Survive a Coronavirus Outbreak? Hosted by Amanda Haddaway, MA, MJ, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Managing Director, HR Answerbox. Watch the webinar replay here.
Higher education institutions are offering online programs for learners, who may or may not be currently enrolled students.
|Shenandoah University||The university is offering special pricing for undergraduate summer courses. Open to current high school students, recent high school graduates, and visiting students interested in credit transfer or personal development.|
|Northern Virginia Community College||NOVA's JumpStart program offers tuition-free college courses to eligible rising and graduating high school seniors. Students in Loudoun County Public Schools and other Northern Virginia school divisions may apply.|
Back to top