A nonprofit is providing immediate help for at-risk small businesses in the commonwealth. The Virginia 30 Day Fund is being launched by technology entrepreneur Pete Snyder and his wife Burson.LISTEN to our Interview with Pete Snyder
The goal is to help businesses meet payroll, preserve health-care coverage for workers and avoid layoffs while awaiting the federal aid expected to arrive in about a month. It will give up to $3,000 to each approved small business in a quick and easy way.
- Small businesses that employ three to 30 people;
- Based in Virginia and have been operating for at least one year;
- Owned and operated by a Virginia resident.
- Businesses can get up to $3,000 grants;
- Funds do not need to be repaid.
How to Apply
- Fill out one page application on the VA 30Day Fund website;
- Record a 90 seconds to 3 minutes max video introducing yourself, showing your business and telling what you’d use your funding for and how that would help you, your business and community.
- Wait up to three days to hear back.
Still have questions ?
The Loudoun SBDC has coaches that can help you with loan package preparation. If you have questions about the process or need assistance in gathering information or filling out application forms contact us and we will get you connected with a coach as soon as possible.
Email Loudoun SBDC or call us at (703)466-0466 to learn more.