Help Wanted For #LoudounPossible Creative Services

By March 8, 2021April 23rd, 2021Uncategorized

In 2020, the Loudoun County Department of Economic Development attracted $6.78 billion in new commercial investment, which exceeds what most counties and some states will see. Even during a pandemic, Loudoun continues to lead Virginia in new investment, something that we have done every year since 2016.

Loudoun’s economy is robust and increasingly diverse, growing key industries, including data centers, aviation, IT, specialized manufacturing, health data, and agriculture. This has led to the growth of two distinct department brands, dozens of marketing initiatives, and a host of business stories that are in need of telling.

As our work and outreach efforts have grown, so too have our needs for additional creative services to support our guiding principles and our award-winning internal marketing and communications team. To that end, Loudoun Economic Development is seeking professional creative services across strategic and tactical areas, listed below, for a minimum of one year.

We are looking for a strategic partner who can work with our outstanding in-house marketing team to enhance, supplement, and promote the messaging and work of the department and businesses in the county. The project will be divided into two categories with roughly 30% of the work being dedicated to strategic development of our marketing plan, and the remaining 70% to tactical execution.

More details are in the full Request for Qualifications, linked below. Anyone interested in submitting a proposal should be aware that Loudoun Economic Development is a department within Loudoun County Government, overseen by the county’s Board of Supervisors, with three community advisory commissions and dozens of community partners.

Our extended run of success gives us a great opportunity to bring in new ideas, new perspective, and help extend our run of #LoudounPossible success into the future. Questions? Please email me today.

Download Full Request for Qualifications

Leave a Reply