Business Development Officer
My team works to attract businesses to Loudoun County, Virginia – and to keep you happy once you join our community. We also focus on growing our thriving entrepreneur ecosystem.Why Loudoun? “D.C.’s Technology Corridor” is a premier business location, with one of America’s fastest-growing economies. Here are the top reasons you should consider starting, growing or moving here:
- Loudoun is just 25 miles from Washington, D.C. and its lucrative federal contracting opportunities.
- Loudoun is the home of Dulles International Airport, which has nonstop flights to 72 U.S. and 55 international destinations.
- Loudoun will open three commuter rail stations in 2020, connecting Loudoun by rail through Dulles airport to the nation’s capital, and other Virginia and Maryland locations in the D.C. metro area.
- Loudoun’s Data Center Alley is home to 13 million square feet in use or under construction. Seventy percent of the world’s Internet traffic flows through Loudoun data centers every day.
- Loudoun’s 360,000 population has doubled since 2000. Today, we’re one of the fastest-growing large counties in the U.S. The median age is 35, and we’ve had the #1 median household income in the U.S. since 2007.
- Loudoun has the second-highest concentration of tech workers in the U.S., and 56.7 percent of our residents have a Bachelor’s degree or higher (more than double the U.S. average).
- Loudoun’s business-friendly government has made our permitting process fast and simple, with development time cut from months down to—for certain projects – mere weeks.
- Loudoun was rated as having the #1 quality of life in the U.S. by NY-based SmartAsset. This community is safe, healthy and well-run, and has a highly rated school system. Western Loudoun maintains its agricultural heritage, offering award-winning wineries, farm-to-table dining, country inns and full-service resorts.
- Our team of business development experts has specialized knowledge about industries that thrive in Loudoun: data centers, cyber-security, I.T. and communications, personalized medicine, defense, aerospace, aviation/transportation and entrepreneurship. We’ll partner with you to create the success your business needs to excel in today’s global economy.
I invite innovative companies and entrepreneurs to email or call me at 1-(800)-LOUDOUN. Hope to connect with you soon.