Business Retention Manager
What could my county government possibly do to help my business?
You may not be surprised to hear that as Loudoun’s business retention manager, I come across this question often. What may surprise you, however, are the various free services provided by Loudoun County government to help local business creation, growth and sustainability.
In collaboration with our community partners, Loudoun is committed to maintaining a level of service and an environment in which your business can thrive to its full potential. Here are just some of the ways we can support you.
Commercial Real Estate Assistance
- Identify suitable properties for the expansion or relocation of your business;
- Facilitate introductions to local commercial brokers;
- Coordinate on your behalf with county staff in charge of zoning, signage, permitting, planning and other areas related to development;
- Provide county real estate market statistics, including demographic information.
Workforce Development Support
- Collaborate with the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center, which offers:
Business Development Connections
- Facilitate introductions to strategic partners, professional peers and potential clients;
- Identify relevant networking groups and business development opportunities throughout the community.
Public Service and Community Relations Assistance
- Publicize groundbreakings, grand openings, awards and accomplishments;
- Connect commercial businesses with nonprofit/community organizations for partnership opportunities.
Interested in discovering how we can best support your business through these and other services? Email me or call me at 703-777-0479.